Who may belong to Solutions Federal Credit Union?
As set forth in our charter, the field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who reside or work in the Town or City of Elmira, including the Townships of Ashland and Southport.
- Members of their families including any relative by blood or marriage, or foster and adopted children.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from this geographic area.
- Organizations of such persons.
Once a member, always a member, if your account is kept current and in order. You must maintain a balance of at least $25.00 in your share account at all times.
Statements of accounts are mailed quarterly. Share Draft (Checking) statements are mailed monthly.